"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

11.04.2007

I don't believe it

I missed my own bloggiversary. I started this little thing on 11/2/06. The title of my first post was "Wow I hope this isn't lame." And now here we are a year later and I am actually lame. That makes me giggle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggiversary, Tasina! As you know, your mom pointed me to your blog at the very beginning, and I'm ever so glad she did. You're a clever gal with a great sense of humor and you've entertained me well over the last year. I hope you keep blogging away.

Hmm...lame and giggling. Did you by any chance up your pain meds?

Tasina said...

Thanks much Kat! :)