"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

11.10.2007

Well this is embarrassing

All that time spent in grad school and this is what I get? Well that was money well spent. I'll have to start using big and/or obscure words on here from now on. *sigh*

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I left two comments on your last post, both of which went bye-bye, and neither of which I can reproduce in all their original wit and brilliance (or lack thereof). So, now I'm just doing a test to see whether the problem is specific to that post, or systemic.

This is a test. This is only a test.

Tasina said...

In the event of a real emergency, run shrieking into the street just like everyone else.....this is only a test.

Konstantin said...

LOL this is a test.

Konstantin said...

Hey, mine was elementary school. I'm not trying to make you feel better.

Julie said...

I just want to thank you so very much for commenting on my blog, forcing me to come here and find out that I am righting at (okay things are starting to make sense here) WRITING at a JUNIOR HIGH LEVEL.

I love that it tells me to proudly display on my blog the fact that I am writing at a seventh grade level.

Maybe I will start using bigger words and more complex sentences and I can work my way up to your level....

Julie said...

Oh, and Hey from a NaBloPoMo-er...

Anonymous said...

Um, yep, High School here, too.

Konstantin said...

guyyyyyyss! i feel left out of the party here. elementary school, for god's sakes?! scarred for life.