I missed another one of my own anniversaries!! Yesterday was the 3rd calendar month smoke free (except for that one). One more month and the evil smoker penalty will come off my health insurance.
Most days I don't even think about it. The accident has caused some stress which has made me wish for one - but the thought of dragging my limpy self off to the store for smokes is just absurd. It's only ever a very fleeting thing anyway.
I have my first physical therapy appointment next week. I'm supposed to have some sessions before the surgery to strengthen the leg - I haven't been using it much and it's really weak. We did some shopping last night and I didn't wear my brace. I figured the shopping car would be enough support. NOT REALLY. By the end it really hurt as did my good leg - it was getting all my weight. Hopefully the PT will help me work some of these issues out. I've never had PT of any kind - does it help? Is it horrible? Let me know.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
11.09.2007
I missed another one!
at
12:27 PM
Labels: Knee, Quit Smoking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, many congrats on 3 months! That is awesome. The leg thing still sounds ucky.
Post a Comment