I can't lie anymore - here's what *really* happened:
(click pic to see)
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple


4 comments:
oh, my... lmao. where did u learn all those moves, woman?
Hahaha, that's awesome. It really pulled it all together for me so that I understand now.
My dog sympathizes. He is currently sporting a the world's largest bandage because he had knee surgery last week...It was inevitable because we are in fact, totally unintentionally, become the special needs pets family. Even the guinea pigs have occasional health issues.
I call all three of my kids plus both the dogs "Boo." They are not particularly crazy about it, but that way they never know that sometimes I am not sure which one I am talking to...
Julie - I just saw the picture of your dog - how sad. I hope that's not the look I have on my face when this is all over!! I also hope I don't have that big of a thing on my leg!
Post a Comment