Tonight we will have Noah as a guest blogger. He wants to share some Halloween experiences with you.
Mommy said I could share some pictures with you.
First Mommy needs to get pictures off her camera sooner because these are not of my Halloween costume. These pictures are from "Talk Like A Pirate Day" at my school. I also think it's really scary that Mommy alphabetizes all her books. (Click and you'll see.)
Ok next we have me and my Daddy carving pumpkins.
It might look like Daddy is doing all the work (and he's CHEATING with that paper....I thought Daddy was an artist!), but really I'm supervising.
Also, someone has to stand around and be cute and charming. This is a lot of hard work for a boy.



Daddy is so into pumpkin carving that he has no idea I'm standing near all this dangerous stuff. He's very lucky that I'm such a good boy that I would NEVER get into naughty stuff. Mommy says I'm a devil-boy because my eyes are all red. She says I look like I'm just about to be really naughty. She's so wrong.
Daddy says this is supposed to look like a pirate ship. I don't think he knows what he's talking about. We never did get a chance to see it with a candle because Mommy fell down. She looks really funny with a big thing on her leg and crutches.
Finally, here is me dressed as a spooky skeleton (NOT Batman). Right after we took these pictures, my Grandpa took me out for trick-or-treating. I got lots and lots of candy and had a really good time.
Daddy says this is supposed to look like a pirate ship. I don't think he knows what he's talking about. We never did get a chance to see it with a candle because Mommy fell down. She looks really funny with a big thing on her leg and crutches.
Finally, here is me dressed as a spooky skeleton (NOT Batman). Right after we took these pictures, my Grandpa took me out for trick-or-treating. I got lots and lots of candy and had a really good time.












1 comment:
Aw, super cute stuff!
Post a Comment