I missed a day. I am a NaBloPoMo failure. I was REALLY tired last night and just collapsed - that's why I'm doing this at 4 am. Oh well - I didn't smoke yesterday. I more interested in keeping quit day to day than I am in posting.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
11.15.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I thought I had blown it...then I found a draft post I hadn't finished. (Okay, I found a draft post that I had started, decided was deeply and truly and stunningly boring and abandoned.)
The date was right...I revised (deleted everything and started over) and thus preserved my post for every day.
So I didn't fail at NaBloPoMo (YET), but I am apparently a big failure at not being a cheater.
Oh, well, you can't win them all.
And hey. way to go on the no smoking thing. That is terrific.
Believe me - if I was savvy enough to figure out how to back date a post...I would have cheated my cheating butt off!
Post a Comment