You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
11.25.2007
Brown?? Seeems boring
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.
at
11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Chocolate and coffee are brown. Baked beans are brown.
Yeah, I would rather be a green than a brown, but I look better in brown than I do in green.
But I bet they ignored all the really interesting colors...I would like to be an orange with pink overtones. Or lime green and orange.
Could be worse, though, tasina...You could have turned out to be a gray...
Coffee is brown. Coffee is good. You getting brown isn't all bad. At all ;)
At least you have a color! I ended up being black, wich is really the absense of color. I really need to stop being so goal-oriented...
Make that which. (Perhaps I should start setting some simpler goals--like spell-checking.)
Julie/Maggie - I'm completely convinced with the chocolate and coffee. Steak. Caramels. Gravy. I'm all for brown now.
Kat - is black also the color of obsessively correcting blog comments?
;)
On the plus side, at least the poor slob I'm correcting is myself. I don't correct other people's blog comments, so I've got that going for me! :-)
I'm such a jerk that I won't even keep reading a blog if it's badly written. I make typos - I get it...but some people don't even TRY. And Blogger has a spell checker - sheesh.
Post a Comment