"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

8.23.2007

Nausea

Why? Why? I must have jinxed myself. All this time I was feeling so sorry for the people who had nausea from these pills. And now it's happening to me. No one gets the flu in mid-August, it can't be food poisoning since Jeff and I ate the same foods yesterday, and there's no WAY I'm pregnant. Maybe I just have myself all worked up over this weekend? I don't know. But I feel utterly wretched. Bleh. I'm going to go lie back down.

2 comments:

MsTekLady said...

Tasina, sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ew, nausea. My Chantix nausea has usually been just for a short-ish time (30-90 minutes or so) after taking the Chantix, so hopefully if it is that, it will leave.