I have nothing to report really today. No big urges. Didn't even really think about it. I think I really am starting to get more worried about the eating. I'm overweight as it is and I really do NOT need to be adding to this.
Hey - just to veer off on a totally different topic. Is anyone or does anyone know anyone who's taking that Alli stuff? Does that not sound INSANE???? If you think the Chantix side effects are bad, read the back of one of those bottles. EWWWWWW! There's no way. I'd staple my lips together first. Bleh.
Ok, sorry. So Ren was blogging about how much better his skin looks. I have not had this experience at all. Ever since I had Noah my skin has been horrible. I look like a 15 year old. Someone was telling me that Elizabeth Arden makes this stuff that just works wonders. I looked it up and it costs $62 for like a billionth of an ounce. I'm pretty sure my insurance is not going to cover that.
What else is new? Dylan started back to school this week. Last night I was helping him with his Algebra. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm easily the worst person in the world to be helping someone with Algebra. He got two of the homework questions wrong - probably my fault. I told him that I'm good for about one more chapter and then he's going to have to get after school help. Noah also got a promotion at his preschool. He's very excited about being such a big boy. I do think I should be able to handle helping Noah with his math work. Maybe.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
8.30.2007
Kind of a boring post - feel free to skip
at
11:16 PM
Labels: Chantix, Kids, Quit Smoking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Boring is awesome! Really, the idea that not smoking isn't a panic-filled thought and is mundane is the coolest thing.
I still have the same skin (that might heal faster, though), and I don't do math.
YAY, TASINA!!!!!!!!! You're boring!!!! I aspire to be just like you someday when I'm cool enough. :D
Seriously, I don't know what my skin looks like, but I think I'm boring, too. Yay, us! We're boring!!!!
(The option would be exciting smokers, so I'm gonna pick "boring" as way more desirable.)
YAY, TASINA!!!!!
About Algebra: OMG, we are so in the same league. The scary thing is -- I'm a homeschooler! Eek for my kids! ;)
I say you give it several months before you'll be observing changes in skin and stuff. Of course, there's a chance it won't change much....but I think it might. It really depends on how long and how much you used to smoke...
REN?? :)
Post a Comment