"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

8.28.2007

THREE WEEKS!!!!

I can't believe it's been three weeks. Woohoo!!

I was at the grocery store this morning and did notice the cigarettes, but had no mad urge to buy any. I had a couple of small tugs but they were so fleeting that I can't even remember what time of day or the circumstances.

Wow - earlier today I thought of a bunch of cool/funny/interesting stuff I wanted to blog about. But now I'm so tired my mind is just a blank. ZZZZZZZ. I'll try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

MsTekLady said...

Yay!! 3 weeks, that's great! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Tasina, I am just thrilled for you. I know you had such a rugged start, but I am so glad that you are hanging in there are making it and that the journey seems to be treating you better most days. That's just awesome. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

laughed very hard at this one!!! love the ashtray.