We FINALLY got our wireless router hooked up. Now I can blog from the living room. Woo hoo.
The food turned out great. We had it for lunch and dinner. Yummy.
I meant to put up a link here to the funniest video I've seen in a long time. It was an AP report about this guy in....ummm...maybe Indiana who, as a protest, paid his property tax bill in coins and dollar bills. Good for you pal. The Treasurer's office was hacked off. The guy wheeled the money in on a wagon. I should have done that the other day. We had to get new tags for our van. This cost is based on the weight of your vehicle. The price goes up every 2,000 lbs. Apparently, our van weighs 4003 lbs. So for 3 extra pounds, we paid $30 more for our tags. I asked the lady if she would lower it if I promised to take out my spare tire. What a rip off. Maybe next year I'll pay it in pennies.
We watched a really good movie last night called "Fracture." It stars Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling. We all liked it a lot. It's a detective/thriller/lawyer thing. I give it....3 stars. It's one I would definitely watch again and might even buy.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
8.18.2007
Wireless and free
at
7:54 PM
Labels: Just Me Ranting, Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment