Got to feeling guilty about posting such an unflattering picture of my son.
This is how he makes me feel:


"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
8.14.2007
Makes me smile....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Tasina, what an absolute cutie pie he is. Those bright, bright eyes!
Maybe I'm out of bounds to say this, but really, when it's a tough patch, take a look at these pictures and at his cheeky little smile, like in the middle. Too cute! You know you want to be around to see this handsome little devil have babies of his own someday. That's got to be at least one reason, right? It's more than worth the current hellish parts, I think.
Does he know how cute he is, or is he the unspoiled type?
He knows how cute he is and is utterly shameless about exploiting it.
Cute little boys are the *best*! Tasina, my son is 14 and just keeps getting cuter. And I love embarrassing him by telling him how adorable he is! Enjoy these moments -- they fly by so darned quickly!
Also -- Just wanted to let you know, no pressure, I was thinking about you and hoping you're doing well. I keep thinking about what you wrote yesterday about depriving yourself of something you loved. I *totally* understand. Absolutely understand. This quitting stuff isn't easy!!!!
Post a Comment