I really should start writing these down. (I guess I am on here - duh)
Somehow I was on a HUGE hill - not a mountain, just a hill - looking out over this kind of English looking countryside. I had a really wide-ranging view of all this. I was with two people from my work (that I rarely ever deal with). Anyway, there were castles all over the place. Some of them were English looking, some of them were more Taj Mahal-ish, and some looked Asian. But the weird part was that right in the middle of this was this gigantic, plastic, garish-colored, loud McDonald's castle. Plus a huge storm was building up.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
8.23.2007
Dream update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Weird! And interesting...wonder what, if anything, it means? I'm not into dream interpretations, but I know some folks who are, and they would swear it means something. Oh, well, whether it means something or not, I find them entertaining! :-)
The dreams are nutty. I still have them, but they are harder to remember than they used to be. Castles, though. Cool!
Post a Comment