"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

8.28.2007

Boys

Here is EXACTLY why it's terrifying to be the mother of boys. (And now I know to NEVER EVER EVER EVER leave them home alone for days at a time.)



This is a short clip from a much longer version - you can find the full version all over YouTube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Very scary. I about died watching it!

Of course, I showed Tom, and he said (direct quote) "Awesome, that's sweet! If we had boys, I'd help set it up for them, and I'd go first."

This is EXACTLY why boys are not in our immediate future.

Tasina said...

Men are crazy. Jeff laughed through the whole thing too. All I really saw was broken backs and potential brain damage.

Konstantin said...

OMG, Tasina, I'm so with you. Broken limbs and brain bruising is what's on my mind!