"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

2.24.2008

Weekly Winners 02.24.08

Idea, organization, and all-around coolness the brainchild of Lotus.



These really look much better if you click for the larger version.

Sunrise on the river.


Feet


Dylan Diving


Dylan sliding


Noah sliding.
(Alone!!! More gray hair!!)


My parents made this window. It's in their living room.

Endless winter sky.



28 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole feet thing is cute (maybe stinky, tho), and the waterslides look like fun. Wow, such a cool window, too!

Jientje said...

The first one and that last one are definetely Winners, fit for a glossy magazine!
The rest of them are fun, I love them all!

frog ponds rock... said...

funny feetz and great skies.. *sigh* I want your parents window...


cheers Kim..

Anonymous said...

Love the stinky feet! Though I shouldn't read things like that when I'm eating cookies!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, especially your Noah sliding by himself!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Beautiful photos all of them. I ♥ the sunrise on the river -what vibrant colours.
Stinky feet 1 & 2 are funny !
Beautiful window - they are very talented.
My WW is up
My Little Drummer boys

Texasholly said...

This is totally random, but I think I have been there...are there rocks on the bottom of that pool?

I liked the diving shot.

Scylla said...

I love the stinky feet!!
The pictures evoke such coziness!

Anonymous said...

The stinky feet pic is too hilarious. And, that stained glass window is GORGEOUS! Talent, pure talent. :D

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, that stained glass one is pretty.

Sarah said...

They are all GORGEOUS! The winter sky is just beautiful...as is your parents window!! Great shots this week!!!

Anonymous said...

Stinky feet, too funny! The sunrise is gorgeous, what a beautiful shot. Love the window too.:)

Anonymous said...

the water slide looks like fun!

Liza on Maui said...

yep - the horizon sunrise shot is beautiful - a classic!

love the stinky feet photos :)

Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said...

Wow, I wish your parents could make me a pretty stained glass window!!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Ahh, the skies make me sigh, the window is way cool, and the others make me laugh. Thanks! :-)

Elissa L. said...

love the window. gorgeous.

Unknown said...

The first one and last one are awesome!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

The skyline shots are both amazing! And, of course, the cheezburger ones are great. LOL.

Julie said...

That's a great shot of Dylan diving...the sky shots are beautiful.

Killer bunnies should be fed pretzels, I think...it's a great and kinda gross game. Kinda confusing to learn, but fun.

I am not short, but I am pretty wide, and the flare jeans look so much better on me too. Damn whoever thought tapered jeans were the thing.

Anonymous said...

hehe love the lolcatz :)

The first pic and the diving are awsome!

Anonymous said...

Love the first and last pictures - they are both beautiful!

Yay for diving!!

Momisodes said...

Wow! You're pics are great :) I always adore sky pics. There are never 2 of the same.

Dylan's so brave! That water slide looks like a blast! I love that window too.

Gabriel said...

I always enjoy your captions...nice post!

Thanks for visiting mine as well.

Happy WW day!

tommie said...

Love the sunrise! I am usually up that early, I guess I should grab my camera.

The stinky feet just made me laugh!

Thanks for visiting my winners.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

LOVE the stained glass picture. Very nice!

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Nice photos. I like the kitty feet and the winter sky best!

MP said...

tinky feet :-)

Your view reminds me of Little House on the Prarie :-)