"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

2.03.2008

Weekly Winners 02.03.08

Idea, organization, and all-around coolness the brainchild of Lotus.



Noah wanted to sleep in his brother's room and Dylan said that would be ok. I sneaked in and got this shot of them sleeping in basically the same position.

Why do cats insist on sitting in boxes?


Especially when it gives them muffin body?


See? He bites.


Last week I posted this picture. Lotus requested that I send her my snow.


Ok - here you go.



There are 300 boxes coming your way!!! ;)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOL'ing @ Lotus' box of snow!!!

Great shots, Tasina!

Karen MEG said...

Oh how cute... the boxes of snow, I mean (JK, your kids sleeping, what a great shot!)

Texasholly said...

The snow sending is great!

Eve said...

I would send Lotus my snow, but I can't afford the semi's needed to load it all up. Then, of course, there would be the loader, etc. I guess I'll just have to wait a couple months and hope Mother Nature takes it away.

I love your photos. The boys sleeping is so priceless.

Thanks for visiting me.

Anonymous said...

Haha...Lotus is getting snow!!

I love the cat in the boxes - mine do the same thing!

Mr Lady said...

I can mail you MY snow to make up for your loss if you like! :)

Jientje said...

Cat in a box, snow in a box ...!
Well done, nice post!

Anonymous said...

The boys are cute. Our black cats are twins. And I'm jealous that Lotus gets all your snow. We've been flirting with snow days for the past few weeks, but I'm about 200-500 feet too low, and I'm a little angry about it... ;)

Happy Campers said...

THat's hillarious...a box of snow...you rock! And I agree about kitties in boxes...

Smiler said...

Now I know where to send my snow too. If only! Thanks for dropping by.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Ha! Mailing boxes of snow. Ha!

(Seriously, that was great.)

Anonymous said...

The cat in the box!!! Ha ha ha ha! Too funny.
And the snow in a box?
You made me smile.

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Tee hee -- big kitty in little box!

Momisodes said...

LOL! That box of snow for Lotus is funny :) I'd send her some too, but I could never find a box big enough...I'm so over the snow already!

Great shots this week...love the kitty in the box :)

Just Jinny said...

He'll be giving lessons every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 PM. Bring your menfolk!! lol.

I love your cat photos. Why DO they love to get in boxes so much? It's an enigma.

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

I'm waiting.

lynda w said...

That was ingenius. I love it! Could the mailman stop and pick up some of my snow?

MP said...

You crack me up!! Today it's 60..or snow is almost all gone :-(

I love the kids in bed together..that is one to hang on to, that won't happen all that often.

Cats crack me up..mine do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

nice pics :) love the one of your boys sleeping - how cute!