Whoever you 12 people are....I love you. This one's for you:
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple


11 comments:
That is one freaky ass cartoon...so seventies it's scary. I gotta show that to my kids and see what they think. I wonder if they get internet in their cages...
I don't know if I am included in your feedburner count -- you were on my google reader but I didn't subscribe through your blog. Now I have. Maybe you will have to find a 13 cartoon..
I don't know if you're included in my feedburner count either. I don't even really understand what it means. LOL! Showing how people get to your site from Google searces is WAY beyond me.
I appoint myself an official representative of the 12 to tell you we love you too.
I sent my sister the Native American TT and she thought it was very funny too. And she was wondering if you know Charlie? He's a Makah from Washington...(and I totally had to google the name of the tribe, because all I could remember was that it started with M...)
I know. I should be ashamed.
I think I might go all Sally Fields at the Oscars..."You like me - you really like me."
I think I *do* know Charlie. Does she know Bob??
Scary enough, I actually *remember* that video and that song from my Sesame Street days about 398 years ago (but I don't remember what I had for lunch...).
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
And no. She met Bob's cousin's wife's uncle's next door neighbor, though...
now I'm going to be singing about 12 all day!!
Why did you pick 12? I don't get it..??
I'm number nine, hi!
Yay my readers. You guys rawk!
OMG it dropped to 9!! WTH??? *sad*
Post a Comment