
Abraham Lincoln
Must be turning in his grave
Sorry Mr. Prez.

I totally understand that it must be hard to keep daycare kids amused - especially in a state like SD with long, cold winters. But this just smacks of desperation. Well...at least someone, somewhere is doing something for Presidents Day.
Hey does anyone know what happened to Thursday Thirteen? I missed visiting all the fun lists. Hope it comes back.
Hey does anyone know what happened to Thursday Thirteen? I missed visiting all the fun lists. Hope it comes back.


7 comments:
Ha! Love it. That's not all bad.
The 13 comes up for a bit, then goes back down. And I'm bummed because I linked to a cute graphic for my list yesterday, and my post feels naked without it. Should have saved it and linked to my own place but didn't...
I love your 13's, they're so unique. I will *try* to do one this coming Thursday. I've always wanted to try one ... it seems so much easier than Haiku Friday!
Little Abe would make a fine president :-)
LOL! That haiku and pic is too funny! I love his smile :)
I couldn't access the T-13 page either :(
LOL..and I thought you could only make Thanksgiving decorations w/ paperplates!!
hi, first time here. Have a nice day
This is great. I love Noah's cheesy grin, and that is one fine paper plate beard he has there.
This is so darling - definitely a keeper. The haiku is great, too.
Post a Comment