I am so angry with Blogger. It will NOT let me put the Weekly Winners graphic in here (which I have managed to do every other week...grrrrr). I am seriously considering a switch to WordPress. Anyway, WW is the brainchild of Lotus - go to her page to see more participants.
In some places you have to worry about railroad tracks, children playing, falling rocks, etc.
In South Dakota? Please watch for cows:

Uh. That's not a cow. Watch for llama too!

Oh no!!! South Dakota traffic jam!!!
Sculpted by the wind.
I took a ton more pictures, but the combination of a slower computer at my mom's and Blogger being touchy is just not working out. I'll put more up next week. Hope you enjoy these!





21 comments:
I used to use Blogger and it a let me put the image there. You have to code it yourself, but it's basic preschool stuff. And let me tell you, I switched from blogger to WP last month and besides the nice new template, it was probably one of my dumbest blogging moves. WP stinks. All the stuff you take for granted on blogger, you have to pay for on WP. Lame and pointless. So when you see a WP blog with lots of javascript and other basic internet stuff, just know that that person is actually paying for what you got for free.
See now, I love WP! I recommend going there to all bloggers. Love it. But, hey, that's just me.
Great pics, T. That last one is something else!
That last picture is very cool!
(If you need help with blogger and the graphic e-mail me and I'll send you directions with the code...)
Great photos! Blogger can be finicky, but I somehow got the link to work. don't ask me how, though, I am so bad with this stuff; it was "let's hit this", shabam and then I crossed my fingers and I didnt touch it again.
Love the cow crossing sign! Here in Michigan we see lots of deer crossing signs an occasionally a mother duck with babies crossing signs!
Look! A llama!
Ok, Llamas anywhere is funny to me, but llamas in South Dakota?? Are you kidding me? That's hysterical!!!
I *really* like the last shot.
Feeling your blogger pain, but at least you don't have to worry about traffic jams. The pictures are great.
I feel you're blogger pain, and have also been considering switching but I can't decide it has been a long and arduous debate much like the mac vs. pc debate i recently engaged in.
Love the pics especially the last one. We have a tree crossing sign around here somewhere I'll have to track it down....
that last picture is way cool.
lovely photos Tasina , thanks for visiting me.I like Llama crossing.
This summer I will be seeing moose crossing signs, once we move to alaska...
And Oh. My. God. It is so flat there. The endless, endless frickin' wheat fields. (I have perhaps made a few too many trips through the Great Plains to appreciate their beauty...)
On the other hand, nothing catches the pollution, it just blows away, and the sky is huge, and the landscape is not completely covered with spiny and prickly plants. And there's snow. I miss snow.
Very nice. I always love your captions. :)
I agree with Annie. Llamas in SD? They're already becoming an unusual sight in my own home country (Argentina), imagine my surprise when I saw your pic.
Thanks for dropping by, btw.
I laughed hard at the first three and was amazed by the last one!
I DID enjoy these! Thanks for posting and I loved your humor!
I'm too scared to leave blogger..I don't like change. I'm a wuss I know.
I LOVE the wind swept snow..love love love it!
Ha! I loved the stories along with the pictures, and the last is gorgeous! I have a WP blog that I don't like as much, but I do think it's all personal preference. Blogger aggravates me sometimes, but I still find it easier to use. Whatever, just keep blogging!
You can sign up for a free WPblog without ever leaving Blogger. Don't go public with it, just play with it and see what you think. If you hate it, just stop using it and keep using Blogger. I did that and decided I liked Blogger better at that time... then once I got SERIOUSLY fed-up with Blogger, I went self-host WP. And it's WAY better. But you have to do more work. And pay for your host. But if you get Blogher ads up, that revenue will pay your webhost bill, so really, what's to lose? Just my two cents. Of course, it's probably different for everyone, but I love my WP blog, and I started with a Blogger blog.
LOVE that last shot of the snow!
Great photos, love the last one!
P.S. it was my husband's idea, giving rabbit ears to the cat!
Blogger was giving me probs this weekend. I thought it was just me on the laptop.
Love the last one!
Thanks for visiting my winners.
Post a Comment