"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

2.10.2008

Weekly Winners 02.10.08

Idea, organization, and all-around coolness the brainchild of Lotus.



Why why why do we live here??? Brrr!!


A red rage colored her vision when she realized that he had eaten the last bit of candy.


When you look into the cat, the cat also looks into you.


Given the red eyes, crazy outfit, and what appears to be the world's tiniest set of handcuffs in the corner, Noah could only hope that what happens at Storybook Island does, indeed, stay at Storybook Island.


Snow slidin' - neat.


Where does he get this seriousness about art?


Oh yeah.


IN CASE OF VAMPIRE ATTACK: BREAK GLASS!






22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Those are awesome. Red colored rage. Break glass. You have that clever thing.

Gabriel said...

Very nice pictures. I liked the 'break glass...' one!

My post is up too. Have a great day!

Julie said...

The red rage, the break glass, the Storyland, all of them...I am indeed LOL'ing! Extra super Weekly Winners this week!

And I am not sucking up because I think I made you feel bad about thinking you made me feel bad about me being old. But then, perhaps it was just me feeling bad about thinking I am old and thus making my imaginary friend Tasina make fun of my age. Even though she didn't really. Are you confused yet? Or should I keep going?

Mackenzies Momma said...

awesome pics. I love the 'break the glass' pic though i've hear rumor that it wouldn't do you much good ;)

Anonymous said...

Between your photos and Julies comment I am laughing like mad here.

Thanks!

KJ said...

Love the Storybook pic. Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

I love the snow sliding! These are all wonderful

Anonymous said...

They are all so great; a wonderful insight into your life, T! The artist one is classic, how you set that up.

My fave: The last one. Perfect title for that.

<3

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Great captions and great photos - I really enjoyed visiting your blog as always.
The cat shot is my favourite !

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I think you put the wrong link in the Mr.Linky. ;-)

I LOVE the Storybook one. Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tasina,

Love your art photos! Playing with paint... that's what I did this week too!

Unknown said...

Love the art photos!!

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!! Your captions are hilarious :) Red rage would color my vision too if hubby did that :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet kitty face! You are a better woman than I - if the last piece of candy was eaten on me, grabbing the camera is the last thing I would do! ;-)

Anonymous said...

great pics! I love the art pics of your son and his dad :)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Love, love, LOVE the one of dad painting. You told a nice story there! :)

Laura said...

My fav is the serious about art :)

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Aww, love the kitty face!

tommie said...

the Storybook one made me laugh!

Thanks for visiting my winners.

Jientje said...

I think the Storybook is very cute!

MP said...

The little artists in the family..very nice. Did they both snap at you for screwing w/ their concentration?

Hmmm garlic. The snow slide looks fun.. cold wet butt.. but fun!

K. said...

You are SO funny, Tasina. Very, very funny.