S C R O L L I N G S A T U R D A Y
Melissa at Such Simple Pleasures and Coleen at Manners and Moxie have this really cool “meme“. You go back in your archives, dig up an old blog post, repost it, and let it get some new love!
I posted this back in November of 2006. We went down to visit Jeff's family and found this little place. We didn't stop in on that trip, but the last time we went through (Oct. 2007) we did stop. It's kind of a neat little place. There's a big parrot inside too. Just in case the sign was true, we made sure to only buy packaged food!

This pictures was taken October '06 in a little tiny town in western Illinois called Atlas. I hope that the owners of this little shop/cafe were TRYING to be funny and not that A) if you eat there you will, indeed, get worms or B) they didn't notice. They had to have noticed - the second line of the thing reads all the way across.


15 comments:
OMG.... that is hilarious. I think you made a good call on the food.
Ha. Worms. Too funny.
I think I would have tried to get the courage to ask them about their sign. Then again, maybe I wouldn't be that brave. Glad you stuck to packaged foods. Hey, maybe they meant "get worms" for bait? To go fishing? Let's hope!
That is so funny! I love spotting funny signs. Almost as much as I love spotting grammatical errors on signs!
That is too funny. You should send this into Jay Leno or something. Hehe.
wow those Amish use some silly ingrediants!
bwah hahah ha
I. Heart. Scrolling Saturday.
That's crazy. I love stuff like that. Glad you re-posted it for more love!
ok...that's just hilarious! eat here get worms...i'd run!!
i think it's funny that in your profile page, your answer was you only wear scarves! funny chick!
That's FUNNY! :D
LOL! You were oh so brave to enter ;)
What a great pic!
Thank you for pointing out I am older than you.
I know you didn't mean it that way! I was just kidding. I was not offended in the slightest...
I am kinda tired and trying to do several things at once. I meant to post more than just that --
I think you should have gone for it. Eaten there, and see if you got worms! Or maybe not. Worms probably are not as much fun as they sound.
Ha! I've seen "Eat Here Get Gas" on a sign before. I think I'd rather get gas than worms.
That is too funny!!
Atlas? Never heard of that one.. Too funny.
Post a Comment