"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

2.04.2008

Say it with cats

I got up this morning and felt kind of:



I think I stayed up too late:


At lunch time I just:



I was so happy for 5 pm!


And now I"m just kind of:


5 comments:

Momisodes said...

ROFL! You never cease to deliver every time I come here :) That was hilarious! I often look and feel like that in the mornings too.

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's almost my every day right there. Love it!

MP said...

GREAT play by play!!
That last picture is hysterical!!

Veronica Foale said...

They are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

The last cat that is grey and white looks like my beloved Budda cat that passed on to kitty heaven. I had Budda for over 15 years and he died of feline lukemia. By posting that pic, you brought back a ton of memories! Cats are wonderful companions.
Peace,
Diva