"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

1.24.2008

Ugh

13 Things I Hate About the Flu

  1. The chills
  2. The fever
  3. The aches
  4. The having to sprint to the....
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


20 comments:

Greatfullivin said...

Cute very clever! I hope you don't really have the flu! Happy TT and thanks for stopping by!

Sandee said...

That pretty much covers the flu. Have a great TT. :)

dawn224 said...

okay ... that's really funny.

(wifi is good on these occasions.)

Anonymous said...

I feel you, get better.

Unknown said...

Very good ending point there...
Feel better soon.
Remember the BRAT diet and keep yourself hydrated.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, feel better soon! And hopefully, next year you can get a flu shot.

The Gal Herself said...

Ow! Ooh! Feel better! (And thanks for visiting my TT)

Momisodes said...

Oh hun,....did I breathe too hard on the monitor last week when I was sick? so sorry to hear :( Feel better soon....

Kudos to you for actually getting a post up in your condition!!

Cynthia said...

Oh, no...Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That was clever. I do hope you feel not icky soon.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I can relate. Happy TT

Anonymous said...

The flu is miserable! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Lori said...

Ya, the flu sucks...be sure to drink plenty of fluid:) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

lynda w said...

I think it's been trying to make an appearance over here, too but I'm holding out hope.

Zenmomma said...

Yuck! But it did make for a clever TT. Hope you are feeling better soon.

K. said...

Ha ha and aw! Feel better!

Amber Gilchrist said...

Ha!! Feel better soon.

Author said...

ack! I HATE the flu ... ugh. I hope you get over this thing quickly.

Karen MEG said...

That was a good one... glad it wasn't the flu though!
Happy TT!

Mr. Nauton said...

hilarious! (although not much reading material if you're 5-13...)