"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

1.25.2008

Not flu....and boys


Yet another cool idea stolen from Lotus

(Pssst...didn't have flu.
This is what I get eating

food that's not m
y own.)

Green eyes clear and bright.
My very first boy to love.
Starting to leave me.


Another to love
Who knew a heart could grow more?
Completing our home.

8 comments:

MP said...

Oooo..that is really sweet..and OMG the green eyes!!

MP said...

Wait..if it's not the flu????>>

Momisodes said...

Awwww...that picture of the 2 of them is priceless :) Great haiku!

Karen MEG said...

Aww, how precious!And those peepers are gorj!!

Julie said...

Cool eyes! Very gorgeous!

And the two boys together is so dang sweet!

The spot has been filled, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would check it out!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eyes, indeed! How sweet, Tasina. Yikes, food poisoning, you mean?? Hope you are feeling better.

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Oh, honey, FP is awful. Sadly, last time I got it, it was from my own poor raw chicken handling. *ashamed*

Those green eyes are beautitul!

lynda w said...

Wow, those eyes and man am I a sucker for gorgeous babies. They grow up way to fast, don't they?