Julie mentioned that she has a ton of nicknames for her kids. We do that too - in fact, so does most of my extended family....I'm not sure why. Anyway, here are the boys' nicknames (they also both get called "You With The Face" when I'm distracted, upset, or in a hurry):
Dylan -
- Fred (this comes from "Are you ready, Freddy?")
- Toon
- Tuner
- Bud
- Boon
- T
- Dynan (the way Noah used to say his name)
- Buther (the way Noah says brother)
Noah -
- Duck or Duck Butt
- The Bombie Kid
- Faces
- Fusses
- Loves & Small
- Ohwn-ces (this one is hard to spell)
- Bubby
- Smalls
- Shorts or Shorty



2 comments:
My nephew is so used to his sisters calling him nicknames that he answers to literally anything. One day my niece said, "watch, Mom,", yelled "hey Roy!" and my nephew answered, "What!" even though no one had ever called him Roy...
I call the kids and the dogs all "boo" because that way I don't have to think of who I am talking to...
My sister and I tried counting once, and came up with at least a dozen nicknames for each kid. I really don't know why we bothered to name them.
Cute pics!
It's funny how you come up with names...great idea for a post, I may steal it..I steal from you often don't I..but I always acknowledge..I guess it goes to show I am not the most creative girl... :-)
Post a Comment