"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

1.22.2008

Rambling

I'm not sure what to write about today. I've got a bunch of stuff swirling, but none of it seems all that blog-worthy.

Still not smoking - check.
Knee getting better - check.
News not all that interesting - check.
Still stuffed from weekend cooking - check.

I'll leave you with a funny picture.

"Mommy, WTH is he doing???"

4 comments:

Julie said...

That picture makes the top of my head hurt...and do you regularly straitjacket Noah with adult t shirts?

Tasina said...

Beats a cage doesn't it!?

Julie said...

Yeah, I suppose the t shirt soaks up the drool better.

LOL

MP said...

I love the T Shirt too...
When ever you need something to blog about you can always make up your own meme..I do that...or I steal ideas from you :0)