My husband is creating his own blog on here and was asking me how to add a links list. In my own special genius way I managed to delete my own list in process of showing him how to do it.
BRILLIANT.
I put back up what I could remember, but if you want to be added leave me a comment and I will do it. (Or else I'll manage to delete my entire blog, put out an eye, blow up the microwave, and shave a cat.....something.)
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
1.06.2008
Brilliant
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Haha very funny! Sorry for your loss, but couldn't help but laugh ;-)
great, thanks for taking me off.
Hey! I'll put you back. I said I put up what I could remember. What site do you want me to put up?
chantixquit.blogspot.com, please :)
Post a Comment