Hi this is Noah. I've hijacked my mommy's blog to participate in Braden's meme. Braden says to show how I dominate my parents. This is an old picture of me. I find that it's useful to frighten your parents once in a while and show them the very bad road you MIGHT go down - this scares them into letting you do the only kinda bad things like watch too much TV, eat a lot of candy, and stay up late!
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
1.21.2008
Braden's Meme
at
5:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ooh, Noah, that's very diabolical...what a smart kid you are!
ROFL! Noah, you are oh so clever....and adorable ;)
Very good, but next time, dump some over your face, too. :-D
Post a Comment