"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

3.16.2008

Weekly Winners 03.16.08

Idea, organization, and all-around coolness the brainchild of Lotus.



These really look much better if you click for the larger version.

We tried to spend time outside with the nicer weather. And as I post these, it's starting to snow. Oh for a warm sandy beach...

I don't know anything about plants...
but I'm pretty sure this is called Super Ugly Vine!



A shadow friend


Small and big....Noah and Dylan...brothers.


Teasing spring


Jaunty


Leaping


Copying
(Thanks a lot Dylan!!)


My kitchen table, like my life...just....random sometimes.

17 comments:

Texasholly said...

Oh I love the shadow friend! That is a great idea that I may have to copy with my kids. Fun pictures.

Rachel said...

Love the shadow and the brothers on the swings. Wonderful Weekly Winners! I was late today, too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are awesome! I love the fugly vine and the shadow and the whole brother thing. My kitchen table gets a little random, too... OMG, that black and white picture is the most adorable ever.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Those are great! I love shadow friend. Too cool...

Anonymous said...

I love the shadow photos - all three of them! So cool!

Amy said...

Love the shadow pic too, very creative! The black and white photo is great as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the shadow pic and the brothers but they are all wonderful. They give us a picture into your life.

Cathy said...

I love all the shadows. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Shadow Friend is my FAVE!! I also love the kitchen table. Mine is just as random, at times!! Great pics of some awesome subjects, Tasina!

Momisodes said...

I love your photos! The shadow and copying are too clever :) The skateboarding action is great! Oh the joys of motherhood ;)

Wendy said...

I love them all:) Love the skateboarding ones!!

Anonymous said...

I love the "Shadow Friend". That is such a cool composition!

Tara R. said...

Yep! Shadow friend is a keeper! Your older son reminds me of my teen... sk8er boys!

Author said...

I also love the shadow friend pic. My other favorite is the two brothers.

tommie said...

made me want to sing, "Me and my shadow" ....

my shadow and me

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

I love all of the shadow pictures -- both standing, and the skateboard shots!

The Apron Queen said...

Love the shadow friend. I'm new to Weekly Winners.

Stop by sometime. I'll fix you a glass of iced tea & you can put your feet up.

Confessions of an Apron Queen:
http://anapronaday.blogspot.com