Ok. This is such a lame TT. But I've had **no** time. So here are a list of 13 topics that I plant to use at TT's in the near future - vote for your favorite and I'll do it next week.
- Guilty pleasure movies
- "Guy" movies that I love
- Favorite paintings (with pictures)
- People I admire (and why)
- Great things about where I live
- Horrible things about where I live
- Areas for personal improvement
- Favorite quotes
- Actors I love
- Websites I love
- Cooking mistakes I've made
- Reasons I'm so ready for spring
- Reader's choice*

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participant
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participant


23 comments:
For #12 you can do the same thing for summer, fall, and winter or the reasons you dislike them. Happy TT
I would like to see #10 - your fave websites. Happy TT!
I'd like to see "Favorite Paintings" -- with pictures and explanations of course!
Gives me some ideas for future lists too Thanks.
#5 Interesting things about where I live
I love to travel and maybe I'll visit your city one day and what you write here will help me get the most out of my visit.
Yes.
Oooh, cooking mistakes. Yah, those can be fun. I like your list! I think for number 13 you could maybe do the questions thing again, with the bonus limerick, of course, because all that was bunch o' fun!
Thanks in advance for mentioning me in #4. Some possible reasons to add me: I am awesome. I am super good looking. I make a mean cup a' joe. I am a complete stranger who you do not know but I am old friends with Kelly and she can vouch that I am all of the above. Great TT, even though it WAS a bit lame.
I want GUY movies that you love!
I would love to see the favorite paintings!
good future-tt TT. ;-)
It's a tossup between 1 and 2. However, I am interested to find out what "guy" movies you like.
I didn't think it was lame, but kinda cool. Cooking mistakes could be fun! I'm sure I have thirteen of them, but memorable ones? Good luck with it and i hope your schedule eases up for you!
Happy TT!
http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com/
I spend the first hour of my Thursday's trying to figure out something to jot down for TT!! You have put down some great ideas!!
Great list. I'd read 'em all!!
PS..thought of you while reading the news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_sc/native_american_dna
I love this stuff... I vote for favorite quotes.
websites. I need some new reads.
Hey, cool ad :-)
Look forward to some of those.
You are so clever to post this! I love this idea. You've put together a great list. My vote is for ALL!! You can list your top choice for each, or a few for each....your call :) Either way, can't wait to read your answers to any of them!
Reading about your cooking mistakes could be interesting!
I've never heard of michaeltadams, I don't know what he's talking about, and if he calls your TT lame again let me know and I'll kick him the next time I see him.
I vote websites. I'm always looking for new places to check out.
HEY! No with the kicking. I was responding to the authors own words, in a supportive yet slightly sarcastic way. I don't actually think it's lame, I retract, I recant, I reotherwordsthatmeanthat!
You're all so sensitive.
Post a Comment