I got tagged by Maggie.
THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
- I don't have a middle name. No one believes this - people think I'm hiding something dreadful like Beulah or Gertrude or Moonbeam (no offense to all you Beulahs, Gertrudes, and Moonbeams). But I really do not have a middle name.
- I learned how to drive a stick shift when I was about 12 years old. I took out a volleyball net during this process.
- My first car was the volleyball net incident car - a blue 1977 Honda Civic. HATCHBACK. Woohoo!!! I miss that little bubbly car.
- I once had a beautiful 1/2 lab, 1/2 St. Bernard puppy. She was yellow and had green eyes. We took her swimming at the river and she disappeared. She was a beautiful, friendly dog and we think she was stolen. I was heartbroken.
- I once dated a guy my sister really liked, just because she liked him. I actually couldn't stand the guy because he was about as smart as a box of hair. I'm not proud of this one.
- I have over 1,000 books. They are all alphabetized by author. My DVD's are all alphebetized by title. I'm proud of the books, but the alphabetizing is wee bit psycho.
- I don't like rules (unless they pertain to the alpabetization of my stuff).


6 comments:
OMG, how very, very sad about the puppy! I can't even imagine. I alphabetize movies, but not so much my books (and I have nowhere near 1000). Thank you for playing!
I'm so glad I'm not the only person having difficulty driving but I think it's even more curious that none of us understands why.
My first car was a 1975 Honda CVCC, I ran that car into the ground and it was a great car and cost me brand new 1988.00. What a blast from the past!
Hey! You added two readers to feedburner!
Very sad about the dog. people are ucky.
We have around 2000 books, and they are organized by some bizarre category system that I totally don't remember now. So pretty much they are not organized. Or in one place. or two. or three or four or five or twelve. Maybe in Alaska...
The puppy thing made me sad :-(
I tagged you for a meme at my blog..you are on a roll!
Sorry about your sweet puppy - our puppy got out when my mum was minding her - we know they kept him.Sad.
OCD - on #6 but I like it.
MY mum and both Sister in laws have no middle name.
I alphabetize all of those things, too. And CDs. It was such a relief to box those up recently, because we decided we mostly listen to digital stuff (which alphabetizes itself - hurray!) and the CDs were just collecting dust.
I think that as long as we don't alphabetize the spices, we aren't that far gone.
Right?
Post a Comment