So you get a funny picture. Ok after comments 1 and 2, I should explain...we were goofing around and he was making funny faces. He's just goofing here - not sad.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
3.14.2008
Still in a rush...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What a tragic face. Did you just step on his puppy?
I can so relate sometimes ;)
I'm glad you added the explanation... now it's funny. How does he do that with his lips?
Sure he was goofing around. Uh huh.
He's very good at the sad eyebrow...he could be a mime! ;)
You need to give the boy what he wants, right this very minute. You big meanie.
OMG! I think he taught that to my daughter. She has that expression permanently on her face :(
BTW, he had gorgeous eyes!!!
Post a Comment