...quite possibly the worst limerick in the world.
Such a fine dessert I'll make
by using pineapple
upside down cake
and the boys from the band
that we call double Duran
I should never eat Prozac, then bake.
by using pineapple
upside down cake
and the boys from the band
that we call double Duran
I should never eat Prozac, then bake.
Ok. That's really bad. I was shooting for slightly naughty with the Duran guys covered in sweets, but I think it comes off more like a depressed cannibalistic leprechaun poem. Yikes.
I'll post the answers to the questions tomorrow.
*note to self, never do this again*


9 comments:
Haha! That's great, I love it. Still waiting on the answers to the questions ....
Oh, holy hell, Tasina, you have got some mad talent hidden up in your wig! You are too funny. Yay! Questions tomorrow! I'm thinking about doing the same (questions, not limerick), but I'm waiting to see how it goes for you. I'm afraid of getting either no questions or questions I'm not willing to answer.
Yeah..thank kinds sucked.. I would have tried to so somthing w/ "duran squared"..but what do I know. I stay away from those "writing" things on blogs.
xoxoxo
Looking forward to the answers!
...Yeah..thank kinds sucked...
Good think I'm not a writer. That was supposed to be, "Yeah..that kinda sucked.."
Is it Friday yet?
I'm totally impressed!
Well, I for one COMPLETELY loved it. But then, I've always been a fan of the depressed cannabalistic leprechaun genre.
You're a rock star, and I adore you.
No really... it's good... really. LOL!
ROFL!! Oh, I so needed this laugh :) Thanks so much for the chuckle. You're too hard on yourself.
I. Adore. You.
If I wasn't already you, I would want to be you.
I just figured it out, Tasina...you are the Native American version of me, and I am White Chick you.
(And I am going to stop using the word chick in reference to us now.)
Post a Comment