Yeah yeah yeah....I know I was just complaining about small towns....I'm no more cultured than anyone else....shaddup already. I know the following is juvenile and silly....but it really makes me giggle.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
10.09.2007
Hypocrite
at
10:36 PM
Labels: Just Me Ranting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OMG, how can you giggle??? I know, I know, you just think that guy is super cute! It's always what it is with women. They see a cute guy, they get all giddy and giggle. Even if they witness brutality!
Ok, I smiled, too. So bad. But maybe there's a woman inside of me waiting to jump out.
I thought of so many replies to your comment. But as this is ostensibly a PG-13 venue I'll just keep them to myself. Suffice it to say...well...no.
*That* was funny.
I'm concerned about the woman inside of Stan, now, too.
Post a Comment