"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

4.16.2008

What's the big deal?

This seems like perfectly reasonable behavior to me. If I didn't have opposable thumbs, I'd be doing the exact same thing. It's CAKE dude!!! CAKE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! So CUTE!! Passing this on now...

Julie said...

That's pretty funny. I would totally be doing the same thing without thumbs too.

I guess that's one way cats are better than dogs, since Mojo and Abe would have knocked it to the floor and eaten the cake and then thrown up on my bed again.

I know you would never unenblogroll me (yes, I made up that word). You used the universal wink smily when you threatened it. Besides, unenblogrolling me might make you disappear, since really there is a good possibility one of us is a figment of the other's imagination or we are both figments of the other's imagination, and doing something as drastic as unenblogrolling me might rip a huge hole in the time-space-blogger continuum.

Whew. That was a really complicated sentence to create. I gotta go lie down now.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Just awesome.

MP said...

That kind of stuff happens in my house ALL the time..

Guess what..Tuesday the cat and puppy did 69 on my lap.. Really

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

oh I just got a new kitten - awesome and funny.