This site is hilarious. GraphJam.
see more song memes
see more song memes
see more song memes
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OMG, these really are hilarious! I'm going to be addicted to the site, I can tell. I was amused by the first two but about died seeing the last. Nice find, Tasina, and nice sharing with all of us, too!
Great find...I could have played around for hours.
haha! Thanks for the link! It's funny, I was actually listening to "Ironic" while looking at that graph! (pssst.... is that ironic, or just circumstance?)
That's freakin' hilarious. Love all of these!
ROFL at the Alanis Morriesette graph!!!! These are hilarious, and the ones on the site are too :) I love the "things I can do better than you"
Post a Comment