OMG. I just got done reading Bay's post and I can't quit laughing. My husband is looking at me like I'm a nut.
Bay did have an interesting point to her post - how boring must it seem to say, "Oh I didn't smoke again today." I've kind of been feeling that way too - which is why you're getting dreams and recipes and not any not smoking updates (that's really bad grammar - sorry). It seems kind of silly to come on here every day and announce what I didn't do.
Maybe it would be better to think of it in a more positive way. Instead of focusing on what I didn't do, I could focus on what I DID. Which is: I DID keep the promise I made to myself to quit smoking; I AM doing something that is good for me; this IS really difficult but I'm overcoming it.
(hahahaha - I know that the people who *really* know me are going to read this and think, "who are you and what did you do with Tasina????" - I'm NEVER this upbeat and chipper - ever. If quitting turns me into Little Miss Perky Thoughts then I'm going to start smoking again - Pall Malls - unfiltered.)
(And what IS a zizz wheel??? Is it like....a body part....er...something?)
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
9.05.2007
Trip My Zizz Wheel Baby
at
8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, Tasina, you should be Southern. We have euphemisms for euphemisms! "Trip your zizz wheel" is just like "tick your tock," "crack your egg," "float your boat," or "blow up your skirt"!
But, y'know, whatever ticks your tock.
ROFL!!
("Trips my zizz wheel" has long been my personal favorite.)
And you are doing fabulously, and I am totally in awe of you. You totally float my boat!
TOO FUNNY!!! Trip my zizz wheel??? I live in the South, but I'm not Southern...never heard that one before! Cute!
Post a Comment