"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

9.09.2007

I'm a believer

I feel really guilty about saying I didn't believe in strange phenomena. I saw this video and am now totally convinced. This is so freaky. I probably won't sleep well tonight.


http://view.break.com/312640 - Watch more free videos

4 comments:

Konstantin said...

You just CANNOT post videos like that so late at night! Some people like me may still watch them at 1:30am and not be able to go to bed as a result!

So I just stopped the video when the white figure emerged from the doorway, because I just knew right then that my sensitive mind won't be able to handle that extrasensory overload from the visuals.

I promise though I will pull myself together tomorrow afternoon, make sure there's plenty light so I'm not scared and watch it.

Kat said...

Great!! I'm supposed to climb up on a ladder this week and replace the gutters on my house, but now that I see that even ghostly apparitions can fall down and go boom, I'm terrified. Thanks a lot, Tasina. Don't worry about me, though; instead of doing my gutters I'll just sit here wringing my hands and wailing, and planning my life around the fact that I can never, EVER, own a rocking chair, or a canopy bed. I'm too traumatized.

Happy belated birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Eek. Scary. ;)

And, yes, happy belated birthday!

Tasina said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!