I know it's been a while, but it's been a really hectic past few days - and next week is going to be just as busy. I only wanted to stop in and post this clip for you. I hope you like this. I think it's a riot. I hope to get back to my quasi-regular blogging late next week.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
3.25.2007
Been a while....
at
9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My husband always comments how many songs are built arond the same few chords. I'm passing this on to him so that he can see just how right he is. Funny. Thanks, Tasina.
I actually took a music theory class in college and the prof discussed this very topic and used Pachelbel as her example. I don't remember the whole lecture, but it was something to do with the fact that a 6th is always a perfect harmonic and the Pachelbel piece is mostly in 6ths. Very very common.
Post a Comment