"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

3.05.2007

Some News

We've been dealing with an almost 4 year old with a stomach virus. I'm sure you can imagine how things have been. I wouldn't recommend this as a punishment for the worst criminal. It's a good thing he's cute or we'd never put up with this!!! One cute thing Noah does - when he's about to get sick he says, "I'm freaking out!!!" I have no idea where he picked this up. Even if he sees/hears one of the cats getting sick he yells, "Mom! Twister's freaking out!!!" So next time you hear someone say that they're freaking out, you might want to take a couple steps back - just to be safe! :)

Anyway, here a few short blurbs:

I am not a dog lover, but I think doing this is mean.

Of course if there are going to be naked gyms, you'd get these two goofs - not the buff hot guys (there's no nudity in the link - you're safe to click).

Great - another thing to fret about when I'm getting ready in the morning. Brushing my teeth may give me a seizure. I'm sure dentists around the world are thrilled about this story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine Panda-dog reporting to her Great Dane husband, "Honestly, honey, I was walking innocently down the street when this giant Panda . . ."

To Tasina's readers - There IS nudity in the link - just not the interesting parts.

Kat said...

Good grief--I'm sorry, but nothing but an act of God could get me to use any of that gym equipment after the nudists had had their turn. Just looking at the guy on the stationary bike made me cringe. Ewwww.

Tasina said...

Yuck. I didn't even think of that. You'd have to come armed with a whole case of Lysol disinfecting wipes. Bleh.