Click here to find out why my cat was trying to wear my bra. It just might be the explanation.
Also, I read this stupid article about mystery novels. I felt I should include it since I was extolling the virtues of Michael Connelly a few posts ago. If you are this weak willed and have so little self-esteem, a mystery/suspense novel with a a twist is the very LEAST of your problems. See a therapist then head back to the library or your local book store with confidence.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
12.07.2006
Some news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ok, I agree. It was a stupid article! And the cat thing...yet another reason I've never really liked cats :)
Thanks for the link to your blog. I've missed your your incredible sense of humor! We were never short of laughs... and a good dose of daily giggles is something the everyone could use more of. If nothing else, to give us a boost of confidence that we're by far more intelligent than many, many, many people in this world! This will now be a daily visit I think :)
I'm so glad you'll be visiting my blog. That makes three people other than me!!! Ha ha. Tell your friends, spread the word!!!
Post a Comment