Okay, maybe not. I was all excited because I got an "anonymous" comment. Turns out it was my friend Lynn. *sigh* So the task for my three readers (I'm giggling so hard - three readers - woohoo - I've gone viral) is to get someone else reading this thing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it - no, the heck with that - THIS IS YOUR MISSION! No choice!!
By the way Kat, I still can't get that herd of mutated deer comment out of my head. So I'm thinking that we need to think of name for that. You know - like a murder of crows or gaggle of geese. My pick: a freak of mutated deer. Your turn! :)
On to the news of the day.
Pres. Bush wants to increase the military. GOOD. I know there are lots of people who hate Bush, hate Cheney, and (sorry Mom) hate Rumsfeld, but you know what? WE HAVEN'T BEEN ATTACKED AGAIN. At the end of the day, that's all that matters to me. After eight years of Clinton doing nothing - 9/11 happens. After 9/11 and the Bush administration starts kickin' butt and taking names - WE HAVEN'T BEEN ATTACKED AGAIN. Here's the article.
Here's a stupid criminal story - and maybe an argument for the legalization of drugs?
I absolutely cannot believe this article. A guy cheats on his wife and gets a huge payday???? And I thought the U.S. was bad for frivolous lawsuits. I wonder if John Edwards was on the legal team?
DVDs out today:
Lady In the Water - waste of time, stay away.
My Super Ex-Girlfriend - ditto
The Wicker Man - ditto
Little Miss Sunshine - kinda quirky and weird.
Step Up - not bad if you like dance movies - and you are a 12 year old girl.
Invincible - fantastic. Based on the story of Philadelphia Eagles Vincent Papale. I could have done without the moody/gloomy/dark atmosphere at the beginning, but it picks up. Also, it appears that Philadelphia in 1975 was entirely sepia.
Mom, you will only (maybe) like the last one - don't even bother with any of the others.
And finally this news for all the chubby people (yes, this does include me....why do you think I have only a face photo on here???!!!??). Maybe we'll all be fashion models some day. HAHAHAHAHA! *laughs her way up to the kitchen for some fattening snacks*
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
12.19.2006
A new reader!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Tasina, personally, I really like “A freak of mutated deer,” but, in the spirit of things, here’s my best shot for what to call the mutated offspring.
Basic: a quirk of mutant deer
Culturally dated: The monstrosities formerly known as deer
Generic: a fold of refabricated fauna
Foretelling of doom: a harbinger of hinds
Overly dramatic: a horde of hair-raising harts
Strictly alliterative: a drove of deviant deer
Gross: dinner
Did I miss any important categories? :-)
Post a Comment