
This picture is from last Christmas. Merry Christmas to all!!!
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
12.22.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a nice looking pull-up...do they come in adult sizes with lacy prints or tighty whitey seams? I am just kidding. I would like you to know I am not a predator, I am in fact the friend of the writer of this site. Hey Tasina.
Hey... you're way behind on your postings! :) How am I supposed to recruit new readers if you can't keep up to date?? hehehehe Just kiddin'!
Hope your Christmas was restful and enjoyable. Happy New Year!
I'm with Lynn. We need new stuff, tout de suite. Blogging, once embarked upon and having attracted readers, needs some tending. Anybody who now has from Friday at 6:00 PM to Monday at 7:30 AM free from job-cares should be able to squeeze in some time for blog tending, n'est-ce-pas?
I'm voting with the crowd here. How can I send readers (and links) your way if you aren't posting? Of course, I write this being guilty myself of neglecting my own bloggy garden these days. The Holidays, and a couple of Orson Scott Card sci fi books have commandeered my time and attention. However, that doesn't mean I can't be hypocritical enough to crack the whip at you--Get to it girl!!
What a tough bunch you all are - sheesh!
Post a Comment