"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

12.08.2007

Four Months!!!

Four months smoke free is a very important marker for me. After being smoke-free for four months, I get to remove the smoker penalty from my health insurance. I am now saving an extra $40/month on top of the other savings from quitting. Yippee!!

4 comments:

Mz Diva said...

Happy four months Tasina! That is great! It seems like such a long time too! I should be posting about my 30 days next week! I noticed I am also saving more money than I realized by not buying a pack of cigarettes daily. Do something good for yourself today. You deserve it.
Peace,
Diva

maggie said...

That's just awesome! I think you deserve a little treat, too. Mine would be in a latte cup, but you do what you feel is right ;)

Babs said...

Awesome! I can't wait until I hit my 4 month marker!

poosemommy said...

Awesome job! I know it's been a couple weeks since this post, but I know that you are that much further down the road now! I quit on Sept. 22, and I am very proud of myself. I will reward myself when I reach 6 months (I quit once before and only made it 4 1/2 months, but I was 21 and stupid then. Now I am older and have better things to spend that money on! Like a mortgage! LOL)