"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

12.27.2007

Tagged!

I'm such a newbie at this. I only learned what a meme was like a month or so ago. Well I have now been tagged so here it goes:

Name Game Meme

Tagged by: Lotus

Using the first letter of your name, answer these questions. They have to be real answers, nothing made up, and you can’t use your own name as an answer.

1. Famous singer: Tony Bennett

2. Four letter word: Tail

3. Street: Tenth

4. Color: Taupe

5. Gifts/presents: Tableware

6. Vehicle: Toyota

7. Things in a souvenir shop: T-shirts

8. Boy name: Tim

9. Girl name: Tina

10. Movie title: Tango & Cash

11. Drink: Tea

12. Occupation: Teacher

13. Celebrity: Tom Cruise

14. Magazine: Time

15. U.S. city: Tallahassee

16. Pro sports: Tennis

17. Fruit: Tangerine

18. Reason for being late for work: Taking a nap

19. Something you throw away: Trash

20. Something you shout: Tag me with a meme again and I'll kill you!!!

I’m tagging: Julie and Kathleen (I'm not sure how to link to a MySpace blog and she might not want me to anyway.) I'm tagging these two because 1. I'm a dork with not many blog friends and 2. J and K are going to be REALLY hard!! :)


Pictures this weekend - I swear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, your first meme! I got suckered into one, too...

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha.

Oooooh, naps. I love naps. Sure wish I could get within 10 miles of one nowadays. Damn kids!

Julie said...

Oh, thanks. J is going to be so much fun.

I will get right on this one, and the one from Frogponds rock...soon.

Kids and husband home all the time really cuts into my computer time...sigh.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you for Kathleen that K is pretty much an assignment to volunteer for water-boarding. Okay, you've got a few. Kia and Kiwi finally find their proper places in the world, and "killing a bottle of scotch" might make a viable excuse for employment tardiness in some circles, but unless "kaleidoscope" qualifies as a color, she's got her work cut out for her.

MP said...

I'm stealing your meme..cause I love them...

Got your message on my blog..I grew up on the Hill..now I live in Clifton Heights. I got a Cunetto's gift certificate for Christmas..you jealous :-)