Idea, organization, and all-around coolness the brainchild of Lotus.
I'm so new to this. Please click pictures to view fuller. If you have any tips on how to put these on here in a more interesting way (MAGGIE HELP ME), please let me know.
LOLCAT
LOLKID
I'm really going to regret this at bedtime.








20 comments:
"I'm peenching ur head." Bwahahaha! And the mugging pictures...love those too!
Oh, and thanks for the visit!
The last one makes me laugh so much!! Great pics.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
You make me love you by making me laugh with every single one of your winners.
Great!!!
The LOLCAT pictures were great, haha. Because I can totally see one of my cats doing all of those things.
And the styrofoam totally makes me cringe. My son did something similar around Christmas, but he's two... so it was a fight to keep him from trying to eat it.
Great pictures!
Mine are up as well.
Love the 2 collages especially - not sure who is the biggest poser, cat or kid?! :)
I'm so lovin' the mugging kid shots! All of them are so great!
ROFL! Your captions are hilarious! Your little one mugging it for the camera is great...and the Mountain Dew??? You are one. brave. woman...
You are hysterical!! LOL Catz are great..and the emotions..and OMG you gave a child Mountain Dew!!
I'm still laughing :-)
Your boy is adorable. I'm sure it was a mess to clean up, but I like the styrofoam pic.
Hahahahahaha! I LOVE the last one! They are all fabulous but the one of your little man's different expressions is my fave
Hey there...
I take it these are pics from the new, non-ghetto camera! LOL! They look great!
Peace,
Diva
What is it with children NEEDING to destroy styrofoam into thousands of teeny tiny little bits? I have had that argument with my kids so many times.
Someday I am going to go to their houses and shred styrofoam all over and then go home.
BTW -- I love the photos of the expressions, what a cutie!
All great pictures and captions!
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. It's nice to have some new visitors. I hope you come back.
Julie - you may have reached new levels of genius. I am going to start collecting styrofoam now. I may throw in some easter grass and mashed up Oreos just for variety. I'll have baggies and baggies of these things, bring one with me every visit and let it fly. I wish I had the courage to randomly throw up and maybe poo in the tub, but that could be going a little far.
Yay, Tasina! You rock, and I love that you are doing Weekly Winners! You are too funny! I don't think you need any help, but I'm glad to help if I can - sometimes I create html tables when I have a bazillion pictures, but that's about it (and it's more of a pain in the ass than it's really worth doing).
Last photo was creative :)
I feel your pain on the Dew! Poose loves the stuff! 19 month old + Mt Dew = sticky tazmanian devil
I tagged you for a meme today
Happy New Year!
Great pics! I especially love LOL cats.
peenching ur head! hee hee!
great pictures and captions. I need to learn some photoshop and more interesting ways to present my pictures.Yours are great.
Post a Comment