"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

5.25.2007

Blogging from Mom's

I love that my parents finally got high-speed internet. Now I can blog from the middle of nowhere! I've been trying to get my mom to do her own blog. She just refuses to do it. I think we should all harrass her about this until she gives in.

NY shoe store so big it gets its own zip code. Awesome. Someone want to come buy shoes with me? (Books, shoes, and purses are the only things I *really* enjoy shopping for - maybe DVD's too.)

This guy has never watched any of the Star Wars movies. I think that's ok. I've never seen Grease (and never will).

I can't believe this didn't happen in Wisconsin.

No comments: