What a train wreck. Don't people realize that they can't sing. I can sing "Happy Birthday" or a simple Christmas carol. But I KNOW I do not have the voice to be a singing star. I'm OK with that. I have other talents. I would NEVER try out for a show like American Idol - I'd never make the cut. How can people honestly not know that they're horrible. Or even if they don't know, don't they have friends to be honest with them???? Sad. But fun. Embarrassing. But still fun.
By the way, if you can find a clip of Hugh Laurie accepting the Best Actor Golden Globe for TV drama go watch it. That guy is hilarious. Ok, here's the link.
Here's a strange story. German obedience - sure ok. But what ever happened to good old German engineering???? Remind me never to buy a Volkswagon. Sheesh.
And just as a huge brag, here's my handsome son all dressed up for his first formal - couldn't talk him into a haircut, but I think he looks amazing anyway.




No comments:
Post a Comment