Here we go with things that caught my eye.
This story is just amazing. Back when I lived in St. Louis, an 11 year old boy disappeared. It was such a sad story and I was really struck by it because my son was 11 at the time. I assumed the boy was gone forever, but it appears that he has been found today. He is alive and appears physically unharmed. His family must be over the moon. All the best to them.
Are you an American Idol fan? (I am...shhhh) Well now a group wants to do a similar contest for writers. Looks kind of interesting (and way less embarrassing to admit!).
The Doomsday Clock has been moved again. I'm way ahead of that bunch - I moved mine when Pelosi was elected Speaker.
I was all prepared to start ranting about boycotting Southern Methodist University. The headline of this article reads, "SMU Faculty Members Oppose Bush Library." But if you actually read the article, you'll see that most of the people associated with SMU are in favor of the library. So instead of ranting against the university, I'll rant against the editors who OBNOXIOUSLY chose the headline they did, instead of a more truthful one which would have looked something like "SMU Happy About Bush Library." It's so pitiful and transparent how the MSM acts.
Here's a story about procrastination. The funniest thing about it is that the procrastination study that was supposed to take five years actually took ten!!! That's hilarious!
Finally, it wouldn't be Friday without a fun photo. Here's Noah after reviewing movies with my mom! ;)
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
1.12.2007
....and even more news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Noah: "What!?! Me have ace up my diaper!?! Why don't you have a sip of wine and a cig and chill, Gram."
Darn I wish I had one of the pictures of you from the Halloween party. Maybe I do. I'll have to check it out for the next fun photo Friday.
Post a Comment