I was going to be good and post something truly fascinating about the things I read on the news today. But after I started scanning the news headlines and saw "Desperate No More: Eva Longoria Engaged" and "Inside Britney's Underpants" I decided that there wasn't a damn thing worth reading about in the news.
I received one of the Xmas presents I bought for my son today. It's the cutest thing ever. He's really into Thomas the Tank Engine and we got him a track for all his trains. I think I'm worse than my kids about Xmas. I wanted to run and wake him up so he could come play with it right away. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees it. 25 days to go!!!!
Finally, a great big HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the poor folks down in St. Louis. Looks like it's pretty chilly and wet down there. Not that it was warm here today, but that city just CANNOT handle winter weather. They'll shut down the whole show for at least another couple of days. And if anyone from St. Louis reads this, please answer one question for me: Why is it that when there is any kind of inclement weather even remotely possible, the entire damn city makes a mad dash to the grocery store for MILK???? Baby formula, prescription drugs, cigarettes, feminine products, TP - these I could understand. But MILK?!!?!?! You folks can't live a day or two without milk??? Why not just buy a bottle of Cal-trate for those calcium weather emergencies? It's weird. You need help.
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
11.30.2006
No news
at
10:09 PM
Labels: Just Me Ranting, Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment